Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Quick Beginning

Here I am, starting my blog, starting my Illustration.  I wish I had more to say.  Unfortunately, this post (and blog) came to be more out of a necessity a bit sooner than I would've wanted it to.  Illustration Friday is one of the outlets I hope to use more often, not only to draw, but also to further my own conceptual and illustrative abilities. 

I created and finished my first Illustration Friday illustration on 11/28, and I needed the picture to be linked to a page.  I thought about my facebook, but I'm not ready to convert that yet, so I've created a new blog.

Once things get rolling, started etc, I hope to use this blog much more often, post developments, post more illustrations, samples, sketches in order to record my progress.  For now, I'll leave you with "Whiskers" my first Illustration Friday post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment